A man, 45, was awaiting treatment at Sydney's Royal Prince Alfred Hospital when a 29-year-old woman - also taken in by ambulance - "armed herself with a knife".
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
Plus, a new streaming music app.
Ash Barty’s fairy-tale run at the Australian Open has come to an unceremonious end after the Aussie women’s No. 1 was bested in straight sets against two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova.
- Roos investigating nightclub incident involving defender
- Buddy, Tomahawk, JK ... Pendles? Your club's top goalkickers
- #10YearChallenge: Where was your club at in 2009?
- Back injury hampers Saints defender's pre-season
- Injury-plagued Crows midfielder suffers setback
- Prized recruit ready to thrive with Brisbane 'freedom'
- West Coast Fantasy: Prices, locks, bargains, who to avoid
The world’s most resilient undersea network takes work to maintain.