Scammers are impersonating Australia Post by claiming a shipping fee needs to be paid before a person can claim their parcel.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
- Convicted killer Scott Alan Murdoch found dead in jail
- Missing schoolgirl Quanne Diec died by homicide, coroner finds
- Big Bird costume stolen from Adelaide circus
- Man charged after allegedly stalking teen girls as they left cinema south of Sydney
- Defence Minister Peter Dutton hits out at Victoria's cap on Anzac Day march
This week, we're streaming some satisfying thrillers, goofball comedies, and superpowered sci-fi on Telstra TV.
Extending our naming rights sponsorship of the NRL to include the women's game.
UFC champion Alexander Volkanovski is relishing the role of cornerman rather than fighter as he builds to a world title fight.
- Pies 'at the mercy' of AFL over players' in-game phone use
- Shoulder surgery sidelines important Bulldogs defender
- Double Swans blow: Bud faces month out, ruck could miss 6-8
- MARK OF THE YEAR: Watch and vote NOW
- GOAL OF THE YEAR: Watch and vote NOW
- LISTEN: Are injuries crippling your Fantasy team? We can help
- 'That's the big ticket': Will Trac and Dusty go head-to-head?
Scam calls are not only annoying, they are also estimated to have cost ordinary Australians nearly $48 million last year.
Earn Telstra Plus points with our partners
We’re excited to launch two brand new ways to earn rewards through Booking.com and Huddle.
We’ve upgraded eligible voice-only nbn customers to the Starter Internet plan, at no extra charge.