Oxfam found that of the major retailers in Australia, H&M was deemed to be the most equitable with its suppliers while Mosaic Brands – owner of Katies, Rivers and Crossroad – was deemed to be the worst.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
- Elon Musk is now tied with Bill Gates as world's second-richest man
- UK family loses court battle in US diplomatic immunity case
- England to cut travel quarantines to five days with tests
- SA Pizza bar worker who allegedly lied to contact tracers 'deeply sorry'
- Privacy concerns over new COVID-19 tracing tech in South Australia
Watch all seasons of this British sci-fi classic on BritBox, now available on Telstra TV.
Extending our naming rights sponsorship of the NRL to include the women's game.
The Adelaide Crows are picking at the top of this year's draft, and they had a weird tactic when assessing potential picks.
- Late list switch to provide clubs greater flexibility
- Cats cut small forward, five more sign new contracts
- Indicative draft order: Your club's picks after the Trade Period
- Three-way pick swap done as Blues move up, Swans bank more points
- 'We're dangerous': Blues star fires warning shot to AFLW rivals
- We want to win flags: Why Blues are backing VFLW team
- WATCH IN ON DEMAND: Get inspired NOW
Did you know that Telstra’s emergency teams work year-round around the clock to prepare for emergencies?
The answers to your 5G questions
You’ve heard a lot about 5G – and not everything you’ve heard is accurate.
We’ve upgraded eligible voice-only nbn customers to the Starter Internet plan, at no extra charge.