At least 73 people are dead and 74 are injured after a punctured pipeline exploded in Hidalgo, Mexico, the governor Omar Fayad has said.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
And, a new streaming music app.
Maria Sharapova refused to answer a question about the drug she served a doping ban for in her press conference on Sunday but there's a good reason it bears answering.
- Collingwood Fantasy: Prices, locks, bargains, who to avoid
- Is age just a number? How your club's veterans are tracking
- Don down: Another star hit with pre-season injury setback
- 'Weid' keen to become Hogan-less Demons' new hero
- 'There'll be no rush with him': Lynch no lock for round one
- AFLW: Wait and see is new Crows coach's mantra
- Sheppard fit and firing after Grand Final heartbreak
Building Asia Pacific’s leading subsea cable network.