The service posted a $200 million loss in the last financial year as letter volumes continue to fall.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
- Former Good Morning America co-hosts break silence following 'year of hell' after romance exposed
- Aussie stars Margot Robbie and Jacob Elordi celebrated on 'intriguing' list with the likes of Prince Harry and Adele
- The Moody Blues and Wings musician Denny Laine dies at 79: 'My world will never be the same'
- Jamie Foxx makes emotional first public appearance since mystery hospitalisation: 'I couldn't actually walk'
- Nicolas Cage wants to say 'adios' to movies and try out TV
- Celebrity couples who have been together for a really long time
- Love Actually star reveals truth behind famous scene after co-star's admission
All your questions answered.
A fan has tragically died in the stands of the Sacramento and New Orleans NBA match after a "medical emergency".
- How Lions rebuilt their way to a flag with one simple word
- Hawk heads to the desert to solve injury woes
- LISTEN: Eagles' future taking shape, can Dockers respond?
- Eagle-eyed: Popular stalwart's best recruiting calls
- New jumper numbers: Young Swan steps into dad's number
- Eagles flag hero hit by injury again, draftee also hurt
- Eagles list manager steps down after 33 years
Over the past week, many of you have reached out to us with questions on cyber security and how to stay safe online.
We've switched on free Wi-Fi across 4000 of our payphones.
We’ve hired around 2000 new team members across the country to answer your consumer and small business calls.