Onlookers who couldn't get into the property live-streamed to Facebook after the six-year-old girl and seven-year-old boy's hands were cable-tied together this afternoon.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
- Several people in hospital after 'serious' bus and Jeep collision
- Push for up to 10 extra days of paid leave for reproductive health
- Hunt for man after woman sexually assaulted in her WA home
- Man charged with murder after 'stabbing Perth grandfather to death'
- Queensland Premier admits to text scandal after 'misleading' statement
- Ted Lasso star Brendan Hunt announces the birth of his 'perfect' second child
- Elle Macpherson opens up about her private romance and working on music with boyfriend Doyle Bramhall
- 'She lost it': Beverly Hills 90210 star Shannen Doherty recalls on-set fight with Jennie Garth
- WATCH: The Spice Girls mark 30th anniversary since auditions with special archival footage
- All the celebrities attending Taylor Swift's Eras Tour
- 'I forgot': Kacey Musgraves suffers an awkward wardrobe malfunction on Saturday Night Live
- Terri Irwin discusses the one dating rumour she just can't shake: 'Absolute nonsense'
All your questions answered.
Corey Parker says despite suffering symptoms of CTE post-NRL career, he is 'okay', while thanking everyone for their support after his scary admission.
- Nick's test: A flicker of Daicos doubt, then flag-winning magic
- Knee surgery blow for star Docker, wingman also out
- The verdict is in: Saints defender learns his fate at Tribunal
- Medical room: The full AFL injury list, OR
- Goodbye Gabba? New proposal has Lions on the move
- The outsider helping players through footy's concussion maze
- Doubt surrounds Tigers superstar after calf knock
Over the past week, many of you have reached out to us with questions on cyber security and how to stay safe online.
We've switched on free Wi-Fi across 4000 of our payphones.
We’ve hired around 2000 new team members across the country to answer your consumer and small business calls.