Police have blamed the massive pile-up and another crash that caused commuter chaos in Melbourne on heavy fog.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
- Woman and baby found dead in home in Perth's north
- Prominent SA doctor fights for life after alleged home invasion
- Torrential rain smashes SA, brings 20,000 lightning strikes
- Faulty aircon causes large fire at famous Melbourne tennis club
- Barbie, Oppenheimer, Succession dominate Golden Globe nominations
- Margot Robbie and Barbie dominate Golden Globe nominations alongside Oppenheimer
- Katrina Gorry and Clara Markstedt's complete relationship timeline
- The Truman Show: Then and now
- What happened to '90s singer Jewel and what is she doing now?
- Australian stars of the '90s: Then and now
- The Crown star Claire Foy reveals why she needed to 'end' her role on hit royal series
- All the celebrity sightings at the Virgin Voyages Scarlet Night party
All your questions answered.
Japanese media outlets have reported of a "secret offer" that has seemingly lured Eddie Jones away from the Wallabies back to Japan.
- Dockers star backs Fyfe to return to his best after injury-crippled seasons
- Blues defender requests trade, veteran Dog to join Port
- Trade Tracker: Pies' father-daughter joins rivals in four-club trade
- AFL to review Coroner's findings into Shane Tuck's death
- Tigers ruck jumps into sole captaincy under new Yze era
- AFLW Draft Order: Your club's picks as they stand
- New jumper numbers: Bombers recruit to don famous number
Over the past week, many of you have reached out to us with questions on cyber security and how to stay safe online.
We've switched on free Wi-Fi across 4000 of our payphones.
We’ve hired around 2000 new team members across the country to answer your consumer and small business calls.