Higgins returned to a Federal Court witness box for a third day of questioning today.
Telstra Media - Video, Sport, Music and Entertainment
- Third detainee released from immigration detention arrested by police
- RBA keeps rates on hold in Christmas reprieve
- Union takes Woolworths to court over COVID-19 working hours change
- Melbourne man tried to murder ex-wife's partner at Mother's Day flower stall
- More than $40,000 in cash found on WA freeway in suspected drug deal gone wrong
- Celebrity couples who have been together for a really long time
- Love Actually star reveals truth behind famous scene after co-star's admission
- Jimmy Barnes' health update after hospitalisation forces him to cancel gigs
- Why does Geri Halliwell only wear white?
- TV and movie cast reunions: Nostalgic photos to give you all the feels
- Supermodel Tyra Banks' life and career in photos
- What happened between Cody Simpson, Emma McKeon and Kyle Chalmers?
All your questions answered.
Scotland's upcoming Women's Nations League game against England has been overshadowed by tanking rumours with Olympic qualification on the line.
- Eagle-eyed: Popular stalwart's best recruiting calls
- New jumper numbers: Young Swan steps into dad's number
- Eagles flag hero hit by injury again, draftee also hurt
- Eagles list manager steps down after 33 years
- Rival club set to swoop as another Demon requests trade
- Two flags, one golden year: From 'headless chicken' to premiership player
- List changes: Demons delist duo after disappointing end to season
Over the past week, many of you have reached out to us with questions on cyber security and how to stay safe online.
We've switched on free Wi-Fi across 4000 of our payphones.
We’ve hired around 2000 new team members across the country to answer your consumer and small business calls.